We are pleased to announce the opening of our new sleep center serving the Inland Empire. Our center offers a full range of diagnositc capabilities and expertise to test for a wide variety of sleep-related disorders.
It is estimated that 50-70 million Americans suffer from a chronic sleep disorder that may adversely affect not only their quiality of life, but also their health and even longevity. Proper diagnosis and effective treatment of sleep disorders contribute significantly to optimal management of your patients' health.
What We Provide to You:
- Coordinated Care: Board-certified sleep specialist provide patient consultation and coordinated treatment. After the sleep study, all patients referred to us will be immediatley referred back to your office for future care.
- Prompt and Efficient Scheduling: We offer immediate scheduling assistance and sleep studies are performed soon after referral.
- Quick Interpretation Turnaround: Reports will be read and expedited to you to facilitate prompt care of your patients.
What We Provide Your Patients:
- A brand new, state of the art facility feturing high-quality, comfortable beds and private bathrooms.
- A patient-friendly environment.
- Experienced and caring clinical staff closely monitoring the patient overnight.
- Amenities such as snack and beverage service in the morning.
Simple and Convenient Referral Process:
- We currently receive referrals for the following types of cases: Sleep Apnea, Excessive Day Time Sleepiness, CPAP, BIPAP Titration, ASV. MSLT to diagnose Narcolepsy, MWT, etc.
- To refer patients, simply fill out the attached referral form or call our office at 951-654-5592.
Please click here to contact us about any additional question you may have.