What To Expect – Preparation for Your Sleep Study
Once you have chosen HeMacinto Sound Sleep Center, you may have some questions as to what the next steps are. Here are some helpful tips before your sleep study:
- 1. Avoid caffeine, alcohol and napping the day before your study.
- 2. Eat a normal, healthy dinner the evening before your sleep study.
- 3. Avoid an excessive amount of liquids the evening before your study.
- 4. Wear comfy clothes to sleep in the night of your study.
- 5. Bring any medication you take on a daily basis.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our office at 951-654-5592 or contact us with your questions.